Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Special: Does NY's Pension Fund Invest in Terror?
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY – A California-based think tank says over 400 publicly traded firms do business and supply technology to countries that support
The Claremont Insititure has sent letters to the comptrollers of all 50 states asking them to examine which companies their pension funds are invested in and whether they may be unwittingly supporting terrorism.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen took a look at the issue... and at New York's pension fund.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the full report.