Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Special: Does NY's Pension Fund Invest in Terror?
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY – A California-based think tank says over 400 publicly traded firms do business and supply technology to countries that support
The Claremont Insititure has sent letters to the comptrollers of all 50 states asking them to examine which companies their pension funds are invested in and whether they may be unwittingly supporting terrorism.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen took a look at the issue... and at New York's pension fund.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the full report.