Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Special Feature: How Do People React to the Cold?
By Allessandra Messore
Oswego, N.Y. – Central New York is experiencing what some forecasters predict will be the area's most bitter-cold weather in several years.
As the cold continues to sweep down from Canada, weather experts advise residents to keep warm and try to avoid lake effect snow.
WRVO's Allessandra Messore tells how residents cope with the weather and what advice they have to offer.