Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
State Lawmakers Wants Boater Safety Bill Passed
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – With time running out in this year's legislative session, a state lawmaker is pushing for the assembly to pass a bill that would toughen laws for people who drive a boat while drunk.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with State Senator John DeFrancisco about the Tiffany Heitkamp law.