Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
State Lawmakers Wants Boater Safety Bill Passed
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – With time running out in this year's legislative session, a state lawmaker is pushing for the assembly to pass a bill that would toughen laws for people who drive a boat while drunk.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with State Senator John DeFrancisco about the Tiffany Heitkamp law.