Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
State Lawmakers Wants Boater Safety Bill Passed
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – With time running out in this year's legislative session, a state lawmaker is pushing for the assembly to pass a bill that would toughen laws for people who drive a boat while drunk.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with State Senator John DeFrancisco about the Tiffany Heitkamp law.