Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
State Officials Address High Winter Energy Costs
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Efforts to address high winter energy costs in New York State are moving forward.
State agency and public authority officials met this week at the direction of Governor David Paterson, to discuss ways to reduce rising costs.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Governor Paterson's Deputy Secretary for Energy, Paul DeCotis.