Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
State Officials Address High Winter Energy Costs
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Efforts to address high winter energy costs in New York State are moving forward.
State agency and public authority officials met this week at the direction of Governor David Paterson, to discuss ways to reduce rising costs.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Governor Paterson's Deputy Secretary for Energy, Paul DeCotis.