Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Still Cataloging The Skies, Long After 'Planet X'
Perched on a mesa just above Flagstaff is the historic Lowell Observatory, founded back in the days of the Wild West. Observatory director Jeffrey Hall talks about landmark discoveries made there, like 'Planet X'--later renamed Pluto--and the exoplanets astronomers are spotting there today.