Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Students Skip Job Search, Seek Entrepreneurship
A growing number of students are forgoing traditional careers to launch their own businesses. For many of them, social change is just as important as their bottom line. Amy Reinink recently wrote about this for The Washington Post Magazine. Host Michel Martin speaks with Reinink and James Li, an entrepreneur and Georgetown University student.