Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Students Skip Job Search, Seek Entrepreneurship
A growing number of students are forgoing traditional careers to launch their own businesses. For many of them, social change is just as important as their bottom line. Amy Reinink recently wrote about this for The Washington Post Magazine. Host Michel Martin speaks with Reinink and James Li, an entrepreneur and Georgetown University student.