Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Survey of likely voters shows incumbent's campaign in the race for Mayor of Syracuse may be trouble.
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse N.Y. – The public opinion poll in the race for mayor of Syracuse, released this week by the Post-Standard, shows signs that Democrat Matt Driscoll's bid for a second term may in trouble. That according to a local political expert. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with Lemoyne College political science professor John Frey about the poll findings.