Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Syracuse University to Conduct Environmental Self-Audit
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Syracuse University has entered into an Environmental Self Auditing Agreement with the US Environmental Protection Agency.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen explains what the self-auditing program is and how it will benefit the University community.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the full report.