Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Tea Party And 'Occupy': Can't They All Get Along?
The Occupy Wall Street movement is continuing to spread around the U.S., and political observers are picking up on comparisons with the conservative Tea Party movement. Richard Harwood, of the Harwood Institute for Public Innovation, recently penned an article calling on the two groups to explore their common ground. Host Michel Martin speaks with Harwood, as well as Shelby Blakely of the Tea Party Patriots, and Kyle Christopher, an Occupy Wall Street participant.