Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Tea Party And 'Occupy': Can't They All Get Along?
The Occupy Wall Street movement is continuing to spread around the U.S., and political observers are picking up on comparisons with the conservative Tea Party movement. Richard Harwood, of the Harwood Institute for Public Innovation, recently penned an article calling on the two groups to explore their common ground. Host Michel Martin speaks with Harwood, as well as Shelby Blakely of the Tea Party Patriots, and Kyle Christopher, an Occupy Wall Street participant.