Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
Tea Party And 'Occupy': Can't They All Get Along?
The Occupy Wall Street movement is continuing to spread around the U.S., and political observers are picking up on comparisons with the conservative Tea Party movement. Richard Harwood, of the Harwood Institute for Public Innovation, recently penned an article calling on the two groups to explore their common ground. Host Michel Martin speaks with Harwood, as well as Shelby Blakely of the Tea Party Patriots, and Kyle Christopher, an Occupy Wall Street participant.