It may not be February any more, but we're still keeping it 'foneless'- for now. You still have time to donate before our spring fundraiser, which starts Thursday, March 13. Here are a few incentives that you shouldn't forget about:
- If you donate now, you still help reduce on-air fundraising hours. For every $2,000 donated, we'll knock off an hour of fundraising.
- If you make a donation before our spring fundraiser, you're contributing to our member pool. The member pool is an added incentive for members to donate during the spring fundraiser. It provides the funds for the hours in which we 'match dollars' and offer our listeners a challenge.
- If you plan on donating $150 or more, you're eligible to receive our new, limited edition, terracotta spring mug. It doubles as a planter!
- If you donate now, you've done your part. You don't have to remind yourself and you don't have to stress. Know that when you hear us fundraising come mid-March, you're off the hook!
- You put the public in public radio. As much as our programming is about news, entertainment and thought, it's also about our members. We wouldn't be here without you.
Take the time to donate online, or give us a call at (315) 312-3690 or (800) 341-3690. Whether you're a renewing member or a new friend, you can start your spring off right by being a part of WRVO. You helped plant the seed- now watch it grow.
Thank you, from everyone at WRVO Public Media.