Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Thousands Join In Occupy Wall Street Protests
Thousands of protesters filled the streets of Manhattan's financial district Wednesday night. They came to show support for Occupy Wall Street, a demonstration that is now in its third week. Some of the marchers represented labor unions and other organizations, but many were just ordinary New Yorkers who came to voice their support for the populist protest.