Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- SU students protest closure of sexual assault advocacy center
Tim Gunn: On And Off The Runway, 'Life Is A Big Collaboration'
Originally published on Mon July 28, 2014 10:18 am
"Make it work," the fashion guru tells designers on Project Runway. But life hasn't always "worked" for Gunn. He talks with Terry Gross about being bullied, being gay in the '60s and '70s, and how his mother thinks he should "dress more like Mitt Romney."
Originally broadcast on Feb. 5, 2014.