Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
U.K. Prime Minister To Gadhafi: 'It Is Over, Give Up'
"It is over. Give up. The mercenaries should go home."
That's the message today from British Prime Minister David Cameron to ousted Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, The Guardian reports.
Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are in Libya today, meeting with leaders of the National Transitional Council. As the BBC says, they are "the most senior Western leaders" to visit Libya since Gadhafi's regime collapsed.