Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
U.K. Prime Minister To Gadhafi: 'It Is Over, Give Up'
"It is over. Give up. The mercenaries should go home."
That's the message today from British Prime Minister David Cameron to ousted Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, The Guardian reports.
Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are in Libya today, meeting with leaders of the National Transitional Council. As the BBC says, they are "the most senior Western leaders" to visit Libya since Gadhafi's regime collapsed.