Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
U.K. Prime Minister To Gadhafi: 'It Is Over, Give Up'
"It is over. Give up. The mercenaries should go home."
That's the message today from British Prime Minister David Cameron to ousted Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, The Guardian reports.
Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are in Libya today, meeting with leaders of the National Transitional Council. As the BBC says, they are "the most senior Western leaders" to visit Libya since Gadhafi's regime collapsed.