Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Upstate Congressman seeks answers on VA health care funding.
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – An Upstate Congressman wants to know why the Department of Veterans Affairs has a $1 billion hole in its budget.
Republican Jim Walsh of Syracuse, NY who chairs the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Life and Veterans Affairs, says he's investigating the sudden lack of funding.
The Congressman spoke about the issue with WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen.