Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Upstate Congressman seeks answers on VA health care funding.
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – An Upstate Congressman wants to know why the Department of Veterans Affairs has a $1 billion hole in its budget.
Republican Jim Walsh of Syracuse, NY who chairs the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Life and Veterans Affairs, says he's investigating the sudden lack of funding.
The Congressman spoke about the issue with WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen.