Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Upstate Congressman seeks answers on VA health care funding.
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – An Upstate Congressman wants to know why the Department of Veterans Affairs has a $1 billion hole in its budget.
Republican Jim Walsh of Syracuse, NY who chairs the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Life and Veterans Affairs, says he's investigating the sudden lack of funding.
The Congressman spoke about the issue with WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen.