Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
"Utica's "Chicken Riggies."
By David Hollis
Utica, NY – As Memorial Day and the traditional beginning of the summer travel season draw near, New Yorkers will be taking to the road.
Along the way, Empire State travelers will be able to eat their way across the state, sampling regional cuisines from Buffalo wings to Coney Island hot dogs.
Freelance reporter David Hollis previews a local food favorite and the festival this weekend that celebrates it.