Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
"Utica's "Chicken Riggies."
By David Hollis
Utica, NY – As Memorial Day and the traditional beginning of the summer travel season draw near, New Yorkers will be taking to the road.
Along the way, Empire State travelers will be able to eat their way across the state, sampling regional cuisines from Buffalo wings to Coney Island hot dogs.
Freelance reporter David Hollis previews a local food favorite and the festival this weekend that celebrates it.