Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
VIDEO: Flour Children, Or What A Bag Of Flour Can Do To A House
We'll get back to the serious things in a just a moment. But first we wanted to share with you a video that's started to make some noise around the Internet.
According to the description on YouTube, a mother who was not feeling well spent a few too many minutes in the bathroom. When she emerged her 1-year-old and her 3-year-old took a 5-pound bag of flour and "destroyed my house."
All the mom in the video says is, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." The kids keep asking what's wrong?
At one point the mother says, "Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna throw."
Here it is. Enjoy and be glad it didn't happen to you: