Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
When To Put The Brakes On Brand Names For Kids
Whether it's Air Jordan shoes or an Apple iPhone, kids and teens often covet brand name items, especially at this time of year. Is it okay for parents to give these trendy items to their kids, and how much? Host Michel Martin speaks with James Roberts, author of Shiny Objects, and three regular parenting contributors.