Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
When To Put The Brakes On Brand Names For Kids
Whether it's Air Jordan shoes or an Apple iPhone, kids and teens often covet brand name items, especially at this time of year. Is it okay for parents to give these trendy items to their kids, and how much? Host Michel Martin speaks with James Roberts, author of Shiny Objects, and three regular parenting contributors.