Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Will Same-Sex Marriage Rile Faith Leaders?
Originally published on Thu May 10, 2012 11:59 am
President Obama says he supports same-sex marriage, becoming the first sitting U.S. president to come out in favor of the issue. Host Michel Martin looks at what it means for the November elections, and for an issue that many Americans view in religious or moral terms. Martin speaks with two religion reporters: Sarah Posner of Religion Dispatches and David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network.