Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Will U.S. Military Advisers Be Enough To Secure Iraq?
Originally published on Sat June 21, 2014 11:52 am
President Obama says he'll send military advisers to Iraq, but not combat forces. NPR's Scott Simon talks to retired Army Col. Derek Harvey about whether that's enough to help regain stability.