Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Winners, Losers From Off-Year Elections
On Tuesday, two GOP-backed measures were struck down: Mississippi's amendment that would've defined fertilization as the start of life, and Ohio's measure to uphold a law curbing collective bargaining rights for public workers. Host Michel Martin explores what these results might mean for the 2012 elections. She speaks with former Obama administration staffer Corey Ealons and GOP strategist Ron Christie.