Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Winners, Losers From Off-Year Elections
On Tuesday, two GOP-backed measures were struck down: Mississippi's amendment that would've defined fertilization as the start of life, and Ohio's measure to uphold a law curbing collective bargaining rights for public workers. Host Michel Martin explores what these results might mean for the 2012 elections. She speaks with former Obama administration staffer Corey Ealons and GOP strategist Ron Christie.