Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
?yllaeR 'Alyssa Talks Backwards' seoG lariV
Originally published on Mon January 30, 2012 6:18 pm
"Talent, odd it is," Yoda might say.
In one of those quirks we've come to like about the Web, a video called "Alyssa talking backwards. Poteau Oklahoma" that was posted last July is just now beginning to get some viral-style attention. She seems to be quite good at quickly saying — backwards — any word she's given.
It's drawing some doubters, including someone who took "Alyssa talking backwards" and posted a version that runs ... backward.
(H/T to Huff Post Culture.)