Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Remix is a new format for public radio that presents curated, smart, creative spoken-word programs, amazing podcasts, cool ideas, fascinating interviews, found tape and intriguing sounds.
There is no traditional host, per se, although you'll hear clever and smart interstitials and program announcements.
Listeners are surprised at how well excellent storytelling flows from one piece to the next. Most pieces are relatively short — 4 to 8 minutes – and then it is on to the next one.
More information is available on the PRX Remix website.