Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Remix is a new format for public radio that presents curated, smart, creative spoken-word programs, amazing podcasts, cool ideas, fascinating interviews, found tape and intriguing sounds.
There is no traditional host, per se, although you'll hear clever and smart interstitials and program announcements.
Listeners are surprised at how well excellent storytelling flows from one piece to the next. Most pieces are relatively short — 4 to 8 minutes – and then it is on to the next one.
More information is available on the PRX Remix website.