Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Remix is a new format for public radio that presents curated, smart, creative spoken-word programs, amazing podcasts, cool ideas, fascinating interviews, found tape and intriguing sounds.
There is no traditional host, per se, although you'll hear clever and smart interstitials and program announcements.
Listeners are surprised at how well excellent storytelling flows from one piece to the next. Most pieces are relatively short — 4 to 8 minutes – and then it is on to the next one.
More information is available on the PRX Remix website.