Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
The Strategic Minute
From retail to healthcare, from education to energy, and from finance to community non-profit organizations, Michael Meath and his team of consultants provide expertise in many areas of business. Strategic Communications, LLC offers services in organizational change and transition, public relations integration, crisis communications, government relations, and strategic planning. The company has offices in Syracuse and Washington, D.C.
Whether an organization is planning for the changing future, responding to a crisis, navigating government laws, or promoting their mission to key stakeholders- The Strategic Minute provides practical solutions to all communication needs. Topics include: best practices for brand development, reputation management, business ethics, navigating government, media relations, social media and more.