Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Headlines and Links
Here's a round up of the regional news from WRVO:
"Innovation banks" would help commercialize research by giving money directly to researchers.
Shigella outbreak in Onondaga County reaches over 120 confirmed cases.
Hanna & Lamb debate who is best for 22nd congressional district.
Control of state Senate could come down to the wire, winner could hold majority by as little as one or two seats.
New York established a new felony for repeat low-level domestic violence offenses. Sponsors say receiving only minor penalties enables abusers to continue to commit low-level offenses.
New fingerprinting technology could revolutionize personal identification for purchases.
Owens and Doheny face off in a televised debate.
In the works: Cuomo campaigns for congressional candidate Dan Maffei.
Remember you can find audio of all of our local newscasts each morning and afternoon. Just click the Regional News button.