Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Headlines and Links
Here's a round up of Regional News from WRVO:
New York state’s unemployment rate drops after nearly 6,000 private sector jobs were added in October.
Goulds Pumps in Seneca Falls plans a $22 million expansion and the addition of at least 50 jobs.
Cuomo administration defends controversial plan to award a Canadian company the contract to produce driver’s licenses for New York state.
New York will allow out-of-state lawyers to practice in the state to help Sandy victims.
In the works: Flu is hitting upstate New York early
Remember, you can find audio of all of our local news stories each morning and afternoon. Just click the Regional News button.